ecause of the pandemic we’ve obviously had to reform our plans for the coming year. We can’t return to the proper rehearsal room at present never mind think of touring, but we haven’t been resting on our laurels either:
- We’ve presented a successful on-line version of Gair o Gariad with Carwyn Jones and Lleuwen Steffan.
- Through our Llwyfan Dros Dro scheme we’ve managed to offer employment to many freelancers.
- Cwmni 303 and the director Iwan John have been busy developing the script for our next Club Show, Dawel Nos, and though it doesn’t seem likely that we’ll be able to tour it this Christmas we’re aiming to host a public read-through via Zoom – further details to follow.
- We’ve started work on a new show, co-created by the cast and the dramatist, Mared Llewelyn.
- The Hen Bostar Bob Dydd and Trac Bob Hyn a Hyn schemes have generated a great deal of interest and sparked many fond memories.
- We’ve just / on the verge of asking for Expressions of Interest for shows for 1 – 2 persons – the dramatists will be supported through our First Draft Scheme.